Thursday, March 13, 2008

We Have Visitors!

On Saturday my parents and John arrived in Antigua. Then on Tuesday, Elliott's brother Aaron came to visit too! Elliott and I decided having them in town was a good enough excuse to take a week off from school. We have had a great week of exploring and learning. I don't have much time to write because we are about to go to dinner to celebrate Aaron's 23rd birthday, but I thought I would at least share some pictures from the week....

Dinner in an old convent

Enjoying the beautiful views of Volcan Agua

Visiting a coffee farm...Elliott is hard at work turning the drying beans

A hike up to the top of the city, Cerro de la Cruz

Playing soccer with the Breul boys

Today we hiked an active Volcano...what an experience...we will post pics and stories soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so i just realized that i can post things :) yay! I'm so glad your fam got to visit! It looks like yall had a blast. You're constantly in my thoughts and prayers. LOVE you!

mama becca said...

AAAH! I love Antigua and loved the picture at the old convent- I've eaten there too! About 5 years ago now!
Yall have fun!
becca