Friday, May 23, 2008

Meet Ridley

Call us crazy...but we are officially dog owners. When we got home on Saturday from our trip to the DR I made the mistake of looking in the paper to see if there were any puppies listed. Then, we made the even bigger mistake of going to "look" at the puppies. The next day, Ridley went home with us. We were planning on getting a dog before we moved to the DR to be our guard dog....we just weren't planning on getting him so soon. But, we are loving every minute with him. He is a really good puppy!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!! Yay!! I wish I could meet him! Just show him a picture of me and maybe he'll recognize me when he meets me in June 09. Congrats you new little parents.

Holly said...

YAY for a new puppy!!! What a cutie. I'm so excited to meet Ridley. Are you teaching him commands in Spanish???

Betty said...

I am sooooo glad RIDley is a KEEPer!!!!! We love him already! Roxy and Bella can't wait to meet him, too! xoxo
(Hey, hey...guess I'm officially a blogger!) :)

The Sudan Fam said...

how cute!!! i love him...this makes me want a dog!