Thursday, April 23, 2009

Getting closer...

My mom and dad are here! My dad came down for the Men's Trip, and my mom came down to help me get things ready for the baby. We have been having a great time. Today, our friend Bob came over and painted a beautiful little mural on the wall of the nursery. I love it! I am so excited to welcome the little one into the world, into our family, and into her new little room. Tonight I went in and just sat in there, prayed for her, and rejoiced over the wonderful gift that she is going to be in our lives (and already is). I will share more pics and stories from the week later on....I just couldn't wait to share Bob's masterpiece :) 


Last Saturday, I was suprised with a Dominican Baby Shower, and the hostesses went in together and got me this rocker!

5 comments:

Sally said...

Yo! Kim is home and had a great time. He told me Bob was painting the baby's room. It looks great. Also he says Jack wanted me to send you the renderings of the Conference Room but I don't know if the old email address is correct. Not sure how to attach to this blog so let me know. Adios for now, Sally

Elliott and Lindsay Drake said...

Hey Sally-

My email is lindsaysdrake@gmail.com and El's is etdrake@gmail.com

It was great seeing Kim this week!

The Sudan Fam said...

the room is soooo cute!! and how sweet of your friends to give you a rocker! can't wait til little june bug comes!!!

mark and elizabeth said...

cutest room I've ever ever seen!!!! I know Juney will LOVE it!!

Anne said...

The mural is soooo cute! What a nice nursery for your little girl. Can't wait to hear when she arrives and what her name is. Love you and miss you both! Anne, Andrew and Matthew